1. Contact Info. We collect names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and similar business or personal contact info to help us communicate with you.
2. Experience Info. We collect resumes, CVs, transcripts, cover letters, work samples, and other details about your prior or relevant experience, skills, education, training, or similar background info to support your application and/or our recruitment efforts.
3. Reference & Background Info. We collect info from and about any references you provide (it is your responsibility to obtain any necessary consent from your references prior to sharing their info with us). Where applicable, we may also collect info from background checks subject to relevant legal requirements.
4. Demographic & Sensitive Info. We collect demographic info like your age (such as to verify you’re at least 18 years old), and only if you choose to provide them, details like your gender, medical or health info, and ethnic or racial origin (like to help support our diversity and inclusion efforts).
5. Interview Info. We collect info from any interviews and screenings you may have, as well as details about the type of opening you are or may be pursuing (like current or desired salary and similar preferences).
• Process your application (such as adding your details to our systems).
• Communicate with you (like to schedule interview times and dates); 3. Reference & Background Info. We collect info from and about any references you provide (it is your responsibility to obtain any necessary consent from your references prior to sharing their info with us). Where applicable, we may also collect info from background checks subject to relevant legal requirements.
• Assess your eligibility for our available opportunities (including other current or potential future openings at JH World Services Inc you may not have considered).
• Measure and improve our recruitment process .
• Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (such as submitting required reports).
• Verify the info you submit (including, where applicable, by conducting background and reference checks); and In certain cases, help you coordinate immigration, work permit, relocation, travel, or other similar issues.
• We’ll also use info as we believe is necessary or appropriate under applicable law to protect the rights and property of JH World Services Inc, other candidates, our employees, or the public.
In some specific cases, some of your information will be shared to our clients who are looking for your profile, this may include information about your experience, skills, age, location, resume, or other information needed to select you to an specific position.